What are signs that I should be tested for a sleep disorder?Reading Time: 1 minute
There is no single symptom that determines if someone is suffering from a sleep disorder. If you think that you may have a problem, these are signs that you should talk with your doctor about getting tested.
- Loud, chronic snoring;
- Daytime tiredness or a consistent lack of energy;
- Awaking with a sore throat or dry mouth;
- Experiencing periods when you stop breathing, or being told that it sounded like you were choking or gasping while asleep;
- Frequent headaches in the morning;
- Irritability, mood swings, and depression;
- Regular difficulty falling asleep;
- Waking up frequently or trouble staying asleep;
- Problems concentrating during the day.
Read more about the .